More Yield Incoming — We are Increasing Vault Caps Across Most Vaults
When you grow, we grow. Together.
Today we are pleased to announce that once again we’re increasing the vault caps across some of our vaults.
This is the third consecutive vault cap increase in less than two-months. The vaults are filling faster than expected despite the market storm out there. Our users trust us to deliver the best return on their crypto which keeps us even more motivated to keep building and improving YOP Finance.
Here is a quick recap of the past two vault cap increases
- May 4th (YOP’s public launch) — The first vault cap increase where the vault caps across all vaults increased by 100%
- May 17th — The second vault cap increase where the vault cap across all vaults increased by 50%
Today we’re pleased to announce that we’re raising the vault caps of our BTC and stablecoin vaults as follows:
- Bitcoin Genesis: 33% increase, from 7.5 BTC to 10 BTC
- DAI Genesis: 66% increase, from $150k, from $150,000 to 250,000
- USDT Genesis: 66% increase, from $150,000 to $250,000
- USDC Genesis: 66% increase, from $150,000 to $250,000
Suggested action steps:
👉 Boost your APY up to an explosive 10x by locking an appropriate amount of YOP tokens on https://app.yop.finance/boost. More information on how boosting works can be found in our documentation on https://docs.yop.finance
More YOP to you 😉